1.- The class is divided in groups of three.
2.- The pupils have 10 minutes for writing in a paper the different parts of the sentece in present and past (Do, does, did, didn’t, doesn’t, don’t, subjectes, complements and verbs).
3.- Now they have to cut the words and we can begin the activity.
4.- They have to write sentences with the tense the teacher says.
We are going to practise the present simple and the past tense. The teacher chooses six new teachers:
- Affirmative (present)
- Negative (present)
- Interrogative (present)
- Affirmative (past)
- Negative (past)
- Interrogative (past)
They are around the class and the rest of pupils have to get six points saying a correct sentence with the verb chosen by the new teachers.
If the sentence is right they get the point and pass to another teacher.
- The class is divided in groups with the Random Name Selector Lite.
- The teacher distributes a political map of Europe.
- The pupils fill the countries with different play dough and place a small poster with the name of the country and the capital.
- We have an awesome job!
- The teacher says a word.
- Each member of the team in order has to write a letter.
- When we have written the five words we correct then.
- We spell each work.
If it’s good we put a tick.
If it’s bad we put a cross.